Modena Composites was established in 2001 as a specialised engineering consultancy to undertake motorsport and specialist vehicle consultancy projects - primarily for automotive companies in Europe and the Far East. A world class team of personnel was assembled to undertake this work and although the work has usually been of a confidential nature. We hope that some of the projects we have been working on will soon enter the public domain.
Activities the company have been involved with range from:
- Motorsport programme feasibility studies
- World class carbon composite repair capabilities for complex composite structures and all modern supercars.
- Incorporation of carbon composite structures into volume production programmes
- Consultancy on paint finishing processes for a carbon bodied super cars
- Homologation of a racing derivative of road car for international racing championship classification
- Implementation of a technology transfer programme from racing activities to a current road car production programme